Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy New Year!

What a year it has been! I cannot believe that 2014 is already almost over. It has been a wonderful year, and I have grown so much. Its hard to believe that a year ago today I had not even begun my little lettering and design business.

To celebrate and say thank you to you all for your unbelievable support, I have a freebie for you! Download, fold and trim the cards and give them your friends, or pin the print up on your bulletin board  to get you excited for the year ahead!




Click here to download and print the Happy New Year card
Click here to download and print the Champagne Glass card
Click here to download and print the Champagne Glass print

Tag me on instagram @sarahanncamp or comment below and let me know how you are using your freebies!

Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment