Thursday, August 15, 2013

Disney Quote Printables



Hello there! Today I am sharing with you a Disney Printables Collection I recently created to spruce up my new apartment for college! I promise you, if you are half the Disney freak I am, you'll love them!


I chose some of my favorite quotes and lyrics from the classic movies. I only have four done so far, but I love them so much that I am sure I will do some more, so keep your eyes peeled!

All you need to give these beauties a place in your home is a printer, ink and some heavy card stock (if you'd like)

Just follow the links below to download and print them!

Click here to download and print the Alice in Wonderland PDF

Click here to download and print the Little Mermaid PDF

Click here to download and print the Peter Pan PDF

Click here to download and print the Pocahontas PDF


I hope you love them as much as I do! I will be posting a picture of where I am going to display them later in the week. Feel free to email me at sarahanncamp@gmail.com or post in the comments for requests of different Disney quotes!


No comments:

Post a Comment