Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Printables!

Hey guys!
 Its officially less than three weeks til Christmas, so today I decided to share some free Christmas printables I have created! 

DISCLAIMER: Since I have opened an Etsy shop, I have removed the ability to download these files directly from this post. If you are still interested in these prints, you may purchase them from my Etsy shop, here.

Even though I might be too old for it, I still love to sit down and color sometimes. I'm sure some of you feel the same way as I do (I hope :) ), so here are a few Christmas coloring pages you can print and color right at home!





I loved these coloring sheets so much, I even decided to turn them into printable Christmas cards! Download the file, print it on card stock and then decorate to your liking!




Use washi tape, colored pencils, watercolor paints, markers, glitter, crayons... whatever you want to make them your own!

Do you like these/plan on using them? I'd love to hear your feedback in the comments! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment